Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blossoms


I actually painted this a few years ago now and gave it to my dad and his wife for Christmas. It acquired a small puncture in transit, but it isn't really noticeable. It's now very nicely displayed in their house (and no, not on the back of the laundry room door). I was there this past August and I was walking along the beach outside their house early in the morning and was drawn to something very colourful out of the corner of my eye. It was this painting, catching the early morning sun in their living room. It was great!

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Niks! Is this your newest piece?

    The colors are so amazing and vivid!

    I can't believe how varied your pieces are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - I read the decription afterwards. I was too excited by the piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this piece - it brightens an already bright room overlooking the beach!

    ReplyDelete